08 Nov Turmeric Ravioli with BNUTZ Truffle Filling
Like most people, pasta is a dish I want to indulge in every week. A serious comfort food for a cold winters day-
This truly indulgent lunch/dinner is an absolutely sensational! Here’s a meal to really impress your guests. The best part about this meal is that unlike shop bought pasta, this homemade pasta is free from all the nasties.
“When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak”.
250g spelt flour.
250g all-purpose white flour.
3/4 jar of BNUTZ vanilla and macadamia nut butter.
60g mushrooms blended in a good processor.
10ml lukewarm water.
2 tbsp nutritional yeast.
160ml truffle oil.
1. Add the flour and turmeric to a food processor, add in a little water until the dough sticks together.
2. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30mins
3. For the filling; Place 1/2 of the BNUTZ jar in a large mixing bowl, add the truffle oil, mushrooms and nutrient yeast. Set aside.
4. Using a pasta machine roll out the dough until it’s 2mm thick. I don’t have a machine so used a rolling pin.
5. Use a glass to press circular holes in the pasta sheet.
6. Pop 1tsp of BNUTZ truffle filling inside each pasta shape and moisten the edges with a pastry brush and cover with another circle.
7. Press the edges with a fork to ensure each piece is secure.
8. Cook in boiling water for 5mins! I love my pasta al dente 😉 so left them for a little longer
9. Sprinkle with a few toasted sunflower seeds and top with grated vegan Parmesan.