08 Nov 🧡Tumeric infused pasta🧡
Turmeric ravioli with BNUTZ vanilla and macadamia nut butter truffle filling. This truly indulgent lunch/dinner is an absolute sense sensation delight!! Sprinkled with a few toasted sunflower seeds and topped with grated vegan Parmesan🧀.
💫When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak🌠.
250g spelt flour.
250g all-purpose white flour.
3/4 jar of BNUTZ vanilla and macadamia nut butter.
60g mushrooms blended in a good processor.
10ml lukewarm water.
2 tbsp nutritional yeast.
160ml truffle oil.
1. Add the flour to a food processor, add in a little water until the dough sticks together.
2. Cover the dough and let it rest for 30mins
3. For the filling; Place 1/2 of the BNUTZ jar in a large mixing bowl, add the truffle oil, mushrooms and nutrient Yeast. Set aside.
5. Use a glass to press circular holes in the pasta sheet.
6. Pop 1tsp of BNUTZ truffle filling inside each pasta shape and moisten the edges with a pastry brush and cover with another circle.
7. Press the edges with a fork to ensure each piece is secure.
8. Cook in boiling water for 5mins! I love my pasta al dente 😉 so left them for a little longer
9. Spindle with sunflower seeds and cheese.