10 Oct Mocha Oats with BNUTZ Espresso Nut Butter
Quick n Easy oat recipe.
Many of us like to maximize the amount of sleep we can gain in the morning. This often means sacrificing breakfast. Little do you know a healthy breakfast can be prepared in just minutes and can also look this aesthetically pleasing too!.
Keep sharing the BNUTZ love on all social media platforms.
- 64g rolled oats.
- 64g oat milk.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoons cacao powder.
- 1/2 shot warm espresso.
- 1/4 vanilla bean, seeds scraped or 1/16 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Cinnamon.
- 1/2 banana, sliced.
- 1/2 Tablespoon(s) walnuts, crushed
- In a saucepan bring the oat milk to boil.
- Stir in the oats, cinnamon & cacao powder.
- Simmer over a low heat, stir occasionally until you achieve your desired texture.
- Lastly, place the oats in a bowl and top with apple puree, pistachio nuts, cacao nibs, sliced banana and a dollop of BNUTZ espresso nut butter.