13 Oct BNUTZ Recommends: Recipe Ideas using Vanilla & Macadamia Nut Butter
Recipe ideas using BNUTZ vanilla and macadamia nut butter.
On the go, quick and easy.
No 1. Vegan oatcakes cookies.
1 cup wholemeal oats
¾ cup almond flour or almond meal
¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup almond butter or natural peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup raisins or chopped dates
1 tbsp. BNUTZ vanilla and macadamia nut butter
You won’t get the sugar dip due to the use of naturally occurring sugar. Great for snacking and on the go.
No 2. Daily dose of vitamin C also working as a great stress-buster!
My vitamix blender has arrived I am having so much fun experimenting with recipes.
2 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces ( frozen for at least 2 hours)
1 cup orange juice1 orange, peeled and cut up into chunks
¾ cup almond milk (or low-fat)1 tsp vanilla extract
1 carrot, peeled and cut up into 1 inch pieces (if you are not using frozen bananas you will want to add a few cubes of ice)
1Tbs of your choice in BNUTZ nut butter, we used vanilla and macadamia nut butter.
I personally use a vitamix as they’re great! One of the best blenders out there! Simply combine all the ingredients into the blender, then enjoy. For great texture freeze your bananas overnight, this will create a creamy texture
Nush almond and hibiscus yoghurt, topped with maca powder, mulberries and a variation of nuts. Using 1tbs of BNUTZ cacao and hazelnut butter.
1/3rd cup raspberries or freeze-dried raspberry pieces
Zest of 1 lemon, juice of 1/2
200g dairy free margarine
150g coconut sugar
10g lucuma powder
150g Evaporated coconut cream
1 tbsp of BNUTZ vanilla and macadamia nut butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a 30×20 cm (approx.) baking tray with foil
- Melt together the dairy free margarine, sugar, coconut cream, lemon juice, and zest. When the sugar has dissolved mix into the oats, stir in the raspberry pieces
- Spread into the lined baking tray
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden
- remove from the oven and press down with a spatula for an even finish
- Cool well before cutting into bars/squares. Or freeze whole and cut when defrosted.
- Try not to eat too many!!
1 scoop protein powder we choice pulsin protein powder.
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 cup spinach
1 pear, cored
1/2 teaspoon of matcha tea powder
1 tbsp of BNUTZ vanilla and macadamia nut butter.