31 Oct VEGAN FERRERO ROCHER’S
VEGAN FERRERO ROCHER’S
These amazing Ferrero Rocher balls are super easy to make and loaded with nutrients. Such an indulgent treat and great to make for guests or just simply to get you through the week ahead! .
You will need 🛒*
✔️30g steamed/boiled/baked sweet potato (this is a very small amount! Great if you have any leftovers)
✔️50g BNUTZ cacao & hazelnut butter
✔️30g chocolate protein powder
✔️5g cocoa powder
✔️20g BNUTZ beefree honei.
✔️40ml plant milk (you may need more or less depending on how runny your nut butter is)
✔️6 hazelnuts* Optional: cocoa nibs and crushed hazelnuts to roll the balls in.
1. In a blender combine all ingredients but the milk and hazelnuts. Blitz until everything is combined. It should be quite grainy and not too sticky
2. Transfer to a small bowl and add the milk, a little at a time
3. Stir until a dough consistency is formed. You should be able to roll it in your hands without it being too sticky
4. Divide the mixture into 6, and roll into balls, placing a hazelnut in the middle of each
5. Roll in cocoa nibs and hazelnuts, then refrigerate until you’re ready to enjoy (but they won’t last long!)